Friday, December 1, 2017

We have a working dishwasher -
and a small pile of dirty dishes waiting to go in it.


We also have what looks like an installed stove top -


but because there was no junction box Jesse couldn't actually hook it up.  So I called Bill with an SOS, and he came back over to put one in.


I knew to have him put in a box for the oven/microwave (because Adam had stressed that) and outlets under the sink for the disposal and dishwasher (because Cornell had told me about those) but NOBODY said that the electric cable coming out of the floor under the island was not 'up to code', or would be a fire hazard.



BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS
WE NOW HAVE A WORKING KITCHEN!!!



This afternoon Andy live-streamed his final exam review (the test will be on Tuesday) and I got to hear much of it; missed part when Jesse arrived (and we discussed the problem), and later when Bill arrived.  I'm feeling less and less confident about how well I'll do on the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment