Sunday, December 10, 2017

I finished the Evidence Exam this morning! 


Texted Andy to let him know (and see what a passing score would be.)  I'd forgotten that he's grading on the curve.  So maybe I'll be helping out the rest of the class? <g>


I'm actually feeling pretty confident (at least that I didn't totally bomb it!) but of course won't know for sure until after Andy checks it and I get "official" results. 


I should have put the 25 pages into a manila envelope and had it weighed for postage when I was at the post office on Friday... but of course <sigh> didn't think of that until I was already there and it was too late.  



Popped over to Patti's this morning for a haircut.  My hair had gotten so long it was really bugging me, but now it looks much, much better.



Cesar stopped by this afternoon to see about doing the baseboards.  Sadly the reason he'd been MIA was that his grandfather had died so he'd gone home to Mexico. 

We're still not sure if Dennis is painting Monday or Tuesday, so scheduling a firm date for Cesar is still up in the air - though it should happen this week. At least we did get a couple of boxes out of the garage (he was thrilled with the old lights we took out of the kitchen) and he's also very interested in the recliners that just got relocated to the garage today.  Muck, muck, muck!  

No comments:

Post a Comment