Friday, December 1, 2017

Before Bill left yesterday (he arrived at 9 and was busy here until almost 6) he worked on enclosing the outside of the kitchen window.  It's coming along and looks a whole lot better now.  While we didn't have quite enough material to finish, at least now there's insulation and the 'hole' is covered. 


The final thing he did was to mud in the wall around the sink,
giving it texture to match the rest of the kitchen.


Once the room is painted (next week?) that wall should look like it's always been there.



I haven't watched the Evidence lectures from Monday or Wednesday yet,
and this afternoon Andy is live-streaming the final review session.  


I'm not sure when the final exam is scheduled
since it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.


As noted earlier, I did get discouraged after taking the practice Hearsay exam and checking the first half-dozen or so (of 50) questions, so never did get around to checking the rest my answers.



This morning I woke up before 5:00 (though I have been sleeping a bit better lately)
so in theory I could catch up on some classwork this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment