Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Yesterday I decided to start playing with my Mimbres blocks.  And no, as a matter of fact I do NOT have too many projects going at once!


I opened one bag (of the two) and proceeded to put the black "photograph holder" triangles on those 6 blocks... 


but without measuring the blocks first - 
because they certainly looked like they were the same size.  


WRONG!



So until I feel like back-pedaling 


and doing some "frog stitching" (which I always find depressing!) 


that project is on hold for the time being.  


Tom, however, looked at the blocks up on my design wall and asked who is going to be the lucky recipient of that quilt; he said it's going to be very nice when it's done, and seemed relieved to hear that it's going to stay here with us..



Today I have a trip planned to the mall to see if the nice folks at the Apple store can figure out if it's my cords (an easy fix!) or the iPad itself.  Yes, Marilyn, I really do like my iPad, and miss being able to use it!



And maybe today I'll be able to connect with Perri today to finish up my sock.



No comments:

Post a Comment