Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tom has started grocery shopping at Winco, and yesterday I made my first trip there to check it out.  I picked up steaks and corn to grill for Tom's birthday dinner last night (along with other stuff on the list) and was pleasantly surprised at the total when I was checking out.  So for the time being it looks like that's where we'll be doing our grocery shopping.  Not quite as conveniently located as Wal-Mart (less than a mile from the house) but certainly worth the extra drive.



We spent yesterday afternoon at the Musical Instrument Museum (where sadly there is no free pass on your birthday, or even a Senior Citizen discount.) 


Tom quipped that they have to charge so much because they run up such a high electric bill - it was COLD in there!  This was my 4th visit, and I still haven't seen everything - but I'm finally starting to feel like I've given it a good shot!


For those of you planning a visit to Phoenix, MIM is a MUST SEE attraction!



No comments:

Post a Comment