Thursday, July 2, 2015

I've been awake since 2:00 this 'morning', and out of bed since 3:00.  
I'm pretty sure I see a nap in my future!  


Though hopefully not before Patti and I get home from the movies today.  
(We're going to see Max.)



Alex called last night, and apparently the (brand new) tour bus has been experiencing some problems, one of which is with the A/C.  So when they're in Phoenix on Friday the bus will be in the shop for repairs, which means that I still won't get to see it "in person".  Looks nice in the pix, though I'm pretty sure that despite the 12 'bedrooms' it only has one (!) bathroom.



With all that time on my hands this morning I did some mucking of my quilting area, and now I can see at least parts of the table again.


Yesterday I had called Wanda to see if she's selling her light table and buying a better one (no), though she doesn't need it at the moment and offered to loan it to me again. I told her I'd wait until after we get back from vacation.  


A little while later she called back when it dawned on her <g>


that the box she'd given me (to 'raise' the table so my quilts don't drag) 
will double as a light box IF I put a light source inside.  


And sure enough Tom had a light source that fit the 3" height parameter!  


So now I can start the fish project after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment