Saturday, August 10, 2013

Smile for today - 
if this 1-minute clip doesn't make you smile, you probably need serious help!

And while we're on the subject of wonderful dogs,
I think this dog has it figured out!

The look on this dog's face is perfect, and reminds me of Echo.  

Sometimes I would come home and the expression on Echo's face
was like a neon sign blinking on and off,

This morning (despite my late start of 8:00) I actually got a lot of oleander trimming done. In the process I found a second nest tucked away in there.
No idea what type of birds built them (the only nests I can identify are the hummingbird ones, and these are definitely not those) but I would love to find  'someone' who can possibly identify them from a photo.  (If that's you, or you know someone like that, please raise your hand high!)

If the birds are likely to reuse their nests I'll gladly leave them alone.  But if they're birds that build a new one each year, I'd love to cut the branch and take the whole thing to the elementary school.

Before I knew it my watch said 9:30 so I came in and showered because I had planned to head over to the gym with Alex at 10:00.  But since I was a little light-headed even after hydrating, I figured I'd better eat some protein.  And naturally it was easy to catch up on my blogging while I was eating.

I'm feeling much better now,
so there's no real excuse not to go work out once the food settles.

Unless someone calls me soon with a better offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment