Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I'm home from California, and back on my 'real' computer -
as you can tell by the fact that I'm once again illustrating my musings.  


Zach & Bekkah received the quilt on Saturday, and sent this message:

We just got the quilt!  
WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND ADORE IT!  
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!

so MY first order of business is to share some pix!  Alex and Clay are standing on the couch behind it, holding it up.  Yes, it's big!

In that picture it didn't yet have the binding on it, but I knew it'd be smart to take advantage of their presence and snap a photo.  Here I am at Busy Bees a couple of days later after I bound it.


Tomorrow I'll load the pix of the Long Beach quilt show, and share some of my favorites.  (I took way too many to share all of them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment