Friday, August 9, 2013

I just love productive mornings when I get to cross whole bunches of things off of my to-do list! 


After breakfast with Jerry and Nick and then seeing them off, I did a whole bunch of stuff around the house:  balanced my checkbook and then paid a stack of bills, entered medical expenditures onto the computer, cleaned the kitchen (including sweeping, taking out garbage & recycling, scrubbing the counters and sink/drainer/disposal, etc.), picked up down citrus in the backyard, etc.

Then I dropped off the paperwork (so I'll get paid to sub) at Park Meadows in their District Office mailbag (and 'as long as I was in the neighborhood' stopped in to say hi to Patti, Vicki, and Diane), dropped off 3 bags of accumulated 'stuff' at Kathi's house, picked up a couple of Rx at Walgreens, and filled up the gas tank.

I still have more errands to run (in the opposite direction) but since I do NOT want to go to the bank or post office at lunchtime I get a little rest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment