Thursday, August 22, 2013

After Starbucks this morning Jeannie had invited me over this afternoon to keep her company while she did some ripping (due to bobbin issues.) I brought my fabrics to sort for Jeff & Priscilla's wedding quilt, and also my ruler and rotary cutter to do some more cutting. But she whipped out her Accucut machine for me to use, and what a difference that made!
While I was there Jeannie finished quilting one quilt, and I helped her load another one onto her Gamil.  Her set-up, with a Statler, is most impressive!

Alex called this afternoon and invited me to dinner at his place. (Foolishly) I asked what I could bring, so now I'm stuck <g> bringing a side dish when he still hasn't decided what to make for dinner. 


Today's mail brought my renewed subbing certificate (good until 2019) so (maybe) tomorrow I'll get a copy over to the District Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment