Tuesday, August 13, 2013

As expected, my legs are paying a price for yesterday's lunges/squats.  The good news is that instead of the somewhat expected high price, it turned out to be only pennies on the dollar.  Maybe my muscles are getting used to the abuse?

It wasn't surprising that I was tired in the afternoon after the morning's workout, but I fought taking a nap - and (surprise!!!) for once I won that battle!  

But what was even more surprising was that I was up so late last night, first watching TV (Letterman, which  came on after the news), and then reading in bed... until midnight!

I assumed I'd sleep in this morning (yesterday I was still asleep at 7:00 when my alarm went off) but since I had nothing pressing on today's schedule my body naturally decided it needed to wake up early.  I would  like to (finally) make it to the library to drop off some books and pick up a waiting one, and also pick up the Rx I dropped off at Walgreens yesterday.  I toyed with the idea of mowing the backyard today just to 'finish up' (HAH!) the yardwork, but decided that can wait until Thursday. 

Speaking of toying with things, go empty your bladder and then watch this less-than-a-minute clip. (Sound on to hear kid's giggles not truly necessary, but validates your laughter.)

Guess I'll take it a bit easy and work on the panel challenge and (maybe) do a little more housework.  Mopped the floors yesterday, and love how nice they feel now on my bare feet.  
And I did it all on my own, without any help from this little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment