Thursday, December 13, 2012

Slept in this morning, though not really sure why.  

But eventually I got myself up and going.
My first order of business was to get myself fingerprinted at the District Office.
(And while I was there I got to see Georgeann,
one of Lisa's buds from high school.)

After that I stopped in at Park Meadows to visit with Diane during her lunch (she's still dealing with the after-affects of her root canal) and also Patti & Vicki.

Next on my list was to pick up a book that arrived at the library (it's nice that they're not all arriving at once) and then I headed over to Betty's; when she missed the Busy Bee party yesterday I got pretty worried!

I helped Betty with her computer (I hope she's doing her homework tonight!) and also got to (finally) meet her daughter Tracy in person.  We had so much fun that the afternoon got away from me, and I didn't get home until rather late.  Time flies when you're having fun!

It was raining when I got home, and they're predicting crappy weather around the state tomorrow.  Still, we can probably handle 'winter' for one day....
Of course there will be no snow here, but Flagstaff could get 8 inches.  
(It would make Alex happy if they get enough snow to open Snow Bowl.)


No comments:

Post a Comment