Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I have full schedules for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday (it's tiring just thinking about it!) so today is my day to try and cross at least a few more things off of my list.  Figured I'd go over to the District Office and get organized to start subbing again in January.  I did manage to get my new ID badge; nice of them to use the old picture on file instead of taking a new pic with my barely-there hair.

However (cue Murphy's Law music) it seems that my fingerprint card expires in January.  
I can get that done at the District Office (which is certainly convenient) but will need either a money order or cashier's check. So on the way home I stopped at the Circle K right by the house - and yes, they do money orders, so I waited in line.  However (cue music again) you must have cash for that transaction, and I only had about $40 on me.  So Tuesday I guess I'll take care of that.  

Cross one thing off of list, add two more.  
At least the trip to Circle K wasn't a total loss...I did buy some M&Ms.

And in the GOOD NEWS department: Julianna Grace Bogdan was born on Monday morning.  (She wasn't due to make her appearance until December 23; when Alex and I went to dinner Monday evening I did comment that their house looked dark.) Julianna will have to wait at least a week to stabilize before her surgery.  Can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment