Monday, December 10, 2012

Quote for the day: Condoms prevent Minivans
This could possibly be the most effective program yet for teenage boys!

Yesterday I had a wonderful deep massage.  Colin really found the sore spots (in the area of my shoulder blades) and at times I could feel the pressure all the way to my fingertips and toes.  Afterward, he suggested that I ice the areas to prevent soreness later, but I walked out of there feeling incredibly light and pain free, and today it continues.  Patti and I did hit the hot tub when we got home, and she agreed it was the perfect way to finish up our healing from the massages.

Tom should be home today - he's been working in northern Nevada for the past couple of weeks.  He and Garry made it to Flagstaff last night (are going to spend today grubbing) and I think he brought the cold weather with him...  It sure got windy and nasty yesterday evening, and I had to turn on the heat!

This morning is my mammogram, but I have no real worries; with all the chemo, I'm assuming no cancer cells will have the nerve to show up!  Bella comes for her monthly house cleaning today, and this afternoon I sub in Diane's class.  We'll be working on similes and metaphors, which should be fun; certainly more fun than her trip to the endodontist to see about a root canal!

So I guess I'll go put dinner in the crock pot and start getting ready for my day.

Also - I meant to post this video on Saturday, but noticed this morning that it was still in the Draft mode.  Sorry I'm late, but at least it's still Chanukah.  These folks got REALLY creative when it came to lighting their menorah.  I'm a tad more old school...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We-KRSy64r4




No comments:

Post a Comment