Friday, September 22, 2017

Still waking up earlier than I'd like (5:30 this morning)
but may just have to get used to it.



While my upper body is still sore from Tuesday's workout, my legs have (almost) recovered from last Friday's session.  So it was more or less a 'regular' session today.  I did get in a little cardio beforehand, but not as much as I had planned - because even though I left the house early to do just that I spent a good 10 minutes looking for my lock (going through the console - twice - and peering under all the car seats and stuff on them.) But it apparently had vanished into thin air since I last used it on Tuesday. 


When checking in at the gym I thought it couldn't hurt to ask if someone had found a purple lock and turned it in (though I didn't really see how I could have left it behind!) and sure enough he opened the drawer and there it was.



Marilyn sent me a book recommendation today -
Beartown, by Fredrik Backman.  



And she seems fairly confident I will enjoy it:

Have you read this?  I haven't quite finished it, but if it's not your thing, I will eat expired dog food for a month.  Read it next.  You'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment