Tuesday, September 12, 2017

James did the official measure last evening for the cabinets/counters.  That's when we discovered that our new oven will be wider than our old one (which were the dimensions Tom had measured) so those cabinets need to be adjusted. Luckily it turned out not be much of a problem. 

However <cue music> the refrigerator we were planning to order turns out to be a lot deeper than the old one, and would stick out into the doorway by a considerable amount.  So <sigh> it means another trip to Spencers to see what other models are available that would work before we actually have Adam submit that order.



Tom was up at 5:30 this morning (he wanted to get an early start on his drive) so of course that meant I was also up early.  On the plus side, I got a LOT of yardwork done before taking Willie to school at 8:15: serious trimming and raking in the jungle, sweeping the bedroom patio (and cleaning those doors and screens), cleaning the pool, scraping dirt/grass from patio cracks and between flagstones, etc.  It was already warm (and muggy) so I worked up quite a sweat - and it felt refreshing to rinse off and cool off in the pool.  The other afternoon, when I tried to float and read, it felt too chilly for me.



While I was out back working this morning, I noticed that the salt housing WHICH WAS JUST REPLACED YESTERDAY (after the new one, replaced just last month, started leaking!) is leaking. 


So I put in a call to PoolMan (sure would be nice to actually talk to someone instead of leaving a message) and hope to hear back soon.


I've made a chiropractor appointment, a hair appointment, and an exterminator appointment, have done a couple of loads of laundry, and changed the sheets on the bed.  Now it's time to find my shoes and head to the gym.  I did make it through half of Boot Camp on Sunday (surpassing my goal of 15 minutes!) I wasn't nearly as sore yesterday as I had feared, and today is even better, so hoping to ramp it up a little today.


No comments:

Post a Comment