Friday, September 15, 2017

I followed Wanda to drop off her car and then took her home.  After the gym I'll head back over and she'll take me out for a birthday lunch.  And as a bonus, she has two homemade chocolate yummies for me for dessert! 


Since I had a little time before I needed to head to the gym I tried calling Snowbowl again. This time I got right through to the manager, and am making progress toward getting Alex's Season Pass.  But because of their new computer system it turns out that before I can actually purchase it, he will need to sign a liability waiver.  (According to Elise he should be able to do that from his phone.) 



She pulled up last season's information, and when she saw his age she said I could get him the pass for ages19-24.  I said since he'd turn 25 in October I would need the one for ages 25-29 (naturally more $) but it turns out they go by the age you are when you purchase the pass, so I can buy the cheaper pass.  But then I bought the insurance (if he gets injured before/during the season we'll get a proportional refund) so I'm not saving quite as much as I thought.   Still, I subscribe to the theory that if we have the insurance we won't need it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment