Thursday, September 7, 2017

I now have new wheel locks on my tires, and (as a bonus) a clean car - 
guess now I can scratch "wash car" off of my list. 


It's a good thing I checked the glove compartment before I drove away from the dealership, because (despite what Cesar said to assure me) there wasn't any paperwork containing the key code in the little pouch. But now <g> there is!



Mary and I rendezvous-ed at Kneaders on 75th - where she ran into Jack picking up his 'to go' order.  She and I caught up on all sorts of things while we enjoyed our lunches, though she still doesn't know about next weekend; mostly I think she's waiting to see when Jack's next surgery gets scheduled.



Alex was at the house when I got home; he'd needed to use 'his' toaster oven, which has been living over at our house, to toast his bagel.  Before I let him escape we went over to the empty field across the street and collected a 5-gallon bucket of large rocks.  I'll use them to fill in more of the eroded spots under the ditch gates.


No comments:

Post a Comment