Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Last night, when I was getting ready for quilting today, I could not find my camera - even though I looked everywhere it should be (again and again.)  At some point I tried to figure out the last time I'd had it, which was the end of last week at the cabinet store.  Before I called them today to see if I'd left it there, I popped out to the garage and emptied out my car console - and there it was! 



Now I will be able to take pix at Show & Tell today, where I'm especially interested in seeing all the finished mesh bags from my class two weeks ago.



Spoke with Tom last night (somehow missed his call on Monday and had to settle for his voice mail.) He was "hiding" in his truck because it was a tad nippy up there in Oregon. He may be doing more of that since rain is expected for today.   Too bad he's missing our glorious weather; the past several mornings I've even been able to have the doors open to enjoy the nice coolness - at least for a little while.



Yesterday I did make more progress watching the tapes of Andy's classes and catching up on some of the readings.  So far I am not having difficulty with the presented concepts - but of course it's still quite early in the semester and things are still rather basic. 


It was a little disconcerting (at the end of the last class I "attended") to hear him mention that "since Evidence is an upper class course for second-year law students" he expects us to have obtained a certain level of legal literacy. 



Of course that certainly does not apply to me...
so shortly I could find myself in very deep waters without a foothold!

No comments:

Post a Comment