Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I've been up since 4:30 (partly because I crashed early last night?)
so it could be a long day...


Waiting for my "coffee" to kick in so I can start zooming around
to get stuff done before heading off to quilting. 



On the plus side, I have electricity to help with that.  Saw a scroll on the bottom of the TV screen in the gym locker room yesterday that said "according to FEMA, 75% of Florida" is without it!  Of course that number could be off - but Florida is definitely suffering (along with all the other states 'visited' by Irma.)  And let's not forget that Houston, shoved aside by Irma, also will be suffering for days/weeks/months/years to come!



Another blurb on the news announced that
the new iPhones have "more bells and whistles" than ever.


Mom says she's going to get one - maybe so she can Uber now that she's no longer driving? I'll be interested to hear how the learning curve on that goes. 



In the meantime I will continue to fight the current
and hang on to my simple(R) flip phone.

  
No surprise that I only use a fraction of the features on it - yet still 'have been known' <g> to 'sometimes' have issues using it.  But (most of the time) I can make and receive phone calls -

No comments:

Post a Comment