Monday, May 30, 2016

Yesterday I raked the jungle (yes again, because I'll probably never get it all done!) and easily filled up one of the cans.


I also wanted to fill the pool, but there was a problem with one of the hoses.  I tried to rob one of the hoses from the small front yard to replace the broken hose, but could not get them apart.  Of course with my limited strength in one hand that was not really a surprise.  What was a surprise was that neither could Tom, not even after getting a couple of pairs of pliers and really working hard at it.  


So before the water in the pool evaporates any more (it's definitely warming up here) and burns out the pump motor I need to buy another hose. 



Patti stopped by yesterday afternoon for a bit to visit - and to pet Tyga, who was very happy with that arrangement!  With school over for the year Patti looked a lot more relaxed than I've seen her in ages.  


She does have another week of work in the school office... 
but the worst is over.



Thought of Andy yesterday, and wondered how his "non" party with old friends went.  No doubt they all had a grand time reminiscing about their youth!


No real plans for Memorial Day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment