Tuesday, May 17, 2016


The Good News: Jim didn't think I'd gained any weight. (HAH!)
The Bad News: It was a tough workout, and by the last two machines I couldn't finish my sets.

When I got home I could see Joy out by her van, so I stopped in to pick up my mail (most of which is likely junk.)  This morning, when I'd called to let her know I was home (and also to relay their crappy irrigation time) she asked if I'd feed their horse Wednesday evening and Thursday morning.  So it was also a good time for her to give me the key to the gate, and show me where the feed is stored and much of each he gets.  Always nice when I can return favors.   


Next I made my DEXA appointment (for Thursday) so the oncologist will have that info before my (routine) appointment next week.  Usually they call me to arrange the appointment, but this time they hadn't.  It turns out that the doc's office had never faxed over the order.  Luckily I have a copy.

This morning I returned to my pre-vacation diet, with oatmeal for breakfast before the gym, and some protein for lunch after.  Now it's time for a shower, and then I'm off to vote for the two propositions on the ballot.  I'm assuming that there will less of a hassle today than there was for our recent primary.  Of course I have been wrong before... just hope I'm not wrong again!



  













   

No comments:

Post a Comment