Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Yesterday I had a tune-up at the chiropractor.  It's been a while since I've gone because my back has been behaving - and I'd like to keep it that way!  There has been some tightness in my back, and Dr. S fixed that problem... by adjusting my foot.  It was out-of-whack where I had the stress fracture, even though I thought I was all done with that. I guess I've been walking a bit off because of it, and that threw everything off.  He really does know his stuff!



The rest of the day was spent doing stuff around the house.  I've started packing, and also worked on the binding for Andy's gift; because of my thumb I had to keep resting, but it's almost done and I should finish up this morning.  I'm trying to pack light (always bring too much stuff) but will need a second suitcase because of the quilt's bulkiness.  Guess that means I'll have room to bring back extra stuff I acquire while I'm there? <g>



Still waiting to connect with Hoogie to show him the irrigation set-up and hand over a gate key.  We talked again yesterday and he was going to come over "later", but that never happened.  I'd really like to get that crossed off my list.  Seems like I've been adding things to the list the past couple of days, so today should be rather busy.  Only 'real' thing on my agenda is the gym at 11:00, otherwise it's all stuff to get ready to leave for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment