Monday, May 16, 2016

Even though we don't have to leave for the airport until after 11:00 this morning I woke up quite early - even after staying up past my usual bedtime last night trying to finish the movie "Concussion". Of course we didn't start watching until after 9:00; we'd had another late nibble dinner (though neither Marilyn nor I felt hungry) since our wonderful hosts felt it would be 'bad form' not to provide evening sustenance. <g> 

Andy and Sandy bailed early once they finished exercising (after all Andy does have to work today) and Marilyn fell asleep in the recliner shortly after the movie started) so incredibly (!) I was the last one to crash... which I'm reasonably certain is a first!

So here it is only 8:00 and I'm showered and packed and ready for the long schlep home.  Next time I post should be from Arizona, when I may even have vacation pix to spruce up my entries!

No comments:

Post a Comment