Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I did make it past 9:00 last night (admittedly just barely) which was 'actually' midnight on body time, so I was pretty proud of myself.  


This morning I meant to weigh myself before coffee to see how much damage I did the past couple of weeks, though I forgot and just stepped on the scale now.  Even though my jeans still fit okay, it looks like I've packed on 3 or 4 pounds.  


Did I mention that Mom commented one day that as much as I was eating she was surprised I wasn't "as big as a house"?  I'm curious to hear what Jim has to say when I see him in a couple of hours.


So far this morning I've loaded my pix (I took about 250 of them) and have been resizing, reorienting, and cropping them.  Very few didn't turn out and had to be deleted, so I'll have plenty from which to choose when I finish.  So far I have gotten through the first 100. 



Alex has a week at home before he's back on the road.  He has agreed to find some time in his busy schedule (he and Aja want to squeeze in a trip of their own) to mow before our next cycle of irrigation, on Friday.  While the yard definitely looks scraggly and needs mowing, it's not nearly as bad as I had expected.  Of course that could be because Phoenix didn't have 17 straight days of rain! While I was in Maryland they set a new record with those 17 days, and wasn't I lucky <NOT> that it happened during my visit... LOL



Not sure when Tom will be getting home, though when Alex called him (to brag about the stupendous BBQ he'd gotten to eat at the festival in Memphis, when of course Tom was jealous) and gave Tom his latest work schedule, Tom said he'd make it a point to get back home before Alex has to leave.



And now it's time to get ready to go to the gym. 


Here's hoping I haven't regressed too far these past couple of weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment