Thursday, May 19, 2016

I continue to see progress at OT, even though I was a bad girl and didn't do any of my exercises while I was on vacation.  



When I got home the kids were watching the taped show from last night, so that's been taken care of; one less crisis to worry about when COX replaces the box tomorrow.



After a lunch of last night's leftover pasta (as good as the first time around) I was off again, this time for my DEXA scan.  Since they had preregistered me over the phone yesterday things moved swiftly and I was out of there before my actual appointment time.  How often does that happen?  



The kids were still watching TV when I got home, and when Alex went to turn it off the remote was MIA.  He turned over the couch to search for it and there it was - along with a LOT of dust and other stuff.  Seemed like a good time to vacuum under there, but afterward the filters were clogged so I had to take all of them out to wash them.  Seems like I keep finding things to do. 



Since tomorrow is filling up I think I'll pop over to the lab and get my blood drawn today instead of tomorrow, and then maybe even do a little grocery shopping. (See how long I managed to put it off?)


No comments:

Post a Comment