Sunday, May 1, 2016

This morning I did some more mucking of my sewing stuff, and while I can see progress there's still stuff strewn about.  Seems to be an endless battle.



We had a Newbie at boot camp in the gym this afternoon, so I'm no longer the only one doing abbreviated reps.  The good news is that today I made it almost all the way through, lasting 45 minutes. Unfortunately I'll miss the next two Sundays (plus I will no doubt be doing a lot of eating on vacation) so there could be some backsliding when I return.



When I took down the curtain over the kitchen sink the other day (before trying to remove the broken window) I could no longer ignore how dusty it was (along with the other curtains) so today they all got washed and ironed.  Patti invited me to dinner (Gary left this morning to join Tom in Oregon digging for rock) and we pigged out at Pita Jungle.  Afterward she helped me hang the curtains back up; it's very convenient having a tall friend.



Around the time we finished Alex texted to see if it would be a convenient time to FaceTime. I was actually able to do it <surprise!> and so got to see/hear some of the Paul Simon set from Memphis in May. Plus Patti got to see FaceTime for the first time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment