Thursday, May 12, 2016

On the way over to see Mom this morning I stopped in at a service station to see about getting the bulb replaced on her car's right rear blinker.  Good thing - because it turns out that both bulbs were burned out on that side (so not only was there no blinker, there was no brake light and no light on the side) and one bulb out on the left (so no light on the side.)  While it didn't rain here today, I think rain is in the forecast for tomorrow. At least we'll be a little more visible now!

We had a wonderful afternoon with Ann. Now that she's stopped driving (she will be 97 next week) she enjoyed getting out and about. But I think the best part for her was that seeing me gave her a "connection" to her daughter Bev (my next-door neighbor and BFF growing up) who died from cancer two years ago.  Ann is doing incredibly well and also looks great - nothing old about her!





No comments:

Post a Comment