Saturday, May 21, 2016

Didn't take long to fill up one of the big green cans when I raked the jungle yesterday, and I did make a noticeable dent in the leaf debris on the ground back there.  But even when I rake regularly it seems like I never quite can get ahead of it.  



Alex mowed the center ditch about an hour before the water arrived, and we still had a bit of time so I helped him collect several more bags of peaches.  (He thinks I should whip up some peach recipes instead of giving a bunch of them away.  Anyone have an easy way to use up tonnage?) We got a good water flow so all the trees and bushes should be happy - at least for a while.



While we were working in the yard I missed a call from Tom, who had left Idaho that morning and should be home sometime today (instead of tomorrow.)  So though I have been tidying up around the house there are a few more things I'd like to get done before his arrival.



Yesterday I got 7 batches of my vacation photos e-mailed out to family, and would like to continue with that this morning.  So far all comments have been positive.  Because despite some groans when the camera comes out, who doesn't enjoy seeing the pictures later?  


At some point I may even get around to posting some here on my blog...


Then it's Sew Day over at Colleen's with the ladies.  Still haven't decided what to bring over there to work on.  Waiting for inspiration to strike...

No comments:

Post a Comment