Sunday, May 22, 2016

I didn't attend Sew Day at Colleen's yesterday after all because I had things I wanted to get done before Tom arrived home.  Thought that maybe I'd join the ladies for lunch, but when he arrived home around 11:00 I cancelled that also. 



He brought home lots of fresh fish from his visit with Carlo in Idaho, some of which we took over (with a bag of peaches) to Joy, and then Estera.  I already had a roast going in the crock pot for dinner (though we should be having some of that fish tonight) and Alex joined us for an early dinner last night before having to rush off to a football (yes) game.  



Tom was pretty wiped out and napped some in the afternoon; he then crashed early last night and is still asleep.  He had a great trip despite all the cold, rainy weather (I can relate to that!) and is already talking about his next trip, probably in October... though of course it is not 'likely' to be any warmer then!



He looks pretty thin, and was actually cold in the house yesterday, so I'm hoping he's not sick.  Guess I'll find out when he wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment