Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Yolanda came over yesterday afternoon and bought my embroidery machine.  

I can hardly wait to see all the fun things she makes with it!  


And now I can start shopping in earnest for a (truly) lightweight machine for me to schlep to Sew Days and Quilt Camps!



I quilted 3 (of the 4) placemats yesterday, though only in the ditch; still not sure what to do about the largest areas left unquilted.  When I ran out of steam (I'm still worn out from Quilt Camp?) I (wisely!) decided to wait to do the last one.




In a bit I'm off to pick up Carol and go have fun at Busy Bees.  Today we're hosting Foothills for the program and potluck.  Should be lots of fun, and "if" I take any pictures <g> I'll be sure to share.  We're supposed to bring a quilt with us, though I have yet to decide which of mine will be the lucky one...

No comments:

Post a Comment