Thursday, April 28, 2016

It was a frustrating, stressful experience at Best Buy (Julie, who helped me on Saturday, wasn't working) but I now can upload pix.  So here are a few from Tuesday.  Zahn is a normal 2YO bundle of energy, and didn't spend much time sitting in Linda's lap while I was there.  Rick said Zahn is in constant motion, running instead of walking.  Reminded me of what Dad used to say about Alex: Why walk when you can run?


Here are just a few pix of the blocks Linda has whipped up for her Crazy Quilt, obviously representing SO many hours of detailed handwork!











This block was for a class she took, where she was given various elements to incorporate into it.  The background fabric is perfect - probably because she hand-dyed it.



Here's my new therapy penguin Amy brought over on Monday.  It definitely is much cuter than a gel ball!



Hank was cruising through the front yard yesterday, and looked like he was going to check the mail for me.  Usually it's not worth the walk out to the mailbox because it's virtually all junk mail and advertisements, or bills!



On the way home from Best Buy yesterday I popped in at Colleen's, and when leaving I snapped a pic of her ocotillo which has started to bloom.


But when I got home went to load the pix onto the computer, somehow (?!) several other shots of it were there also. Obviously I'm having a LOT of trouble with my camera!




I'm hoping that Julie will be at Best Buy on Saturday and can help me out - like she promised!  The instruction book which came with it has been of NO use at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment