Sunday, April 24, 2016

Patti trimmed/shaped my hair today (it really needed it) though my bangs have not quite grown out enough to cut some wispies.  I'm hoping that happens before we head to the hot springs in July.



This evening Tom, Alex and I had a 'farewell dinner' at The Keg (at Desert Ridge) before we all head off in different directions. Tom leaves for Oregon in the morning, and the following day Alex flies to Memphis -  though I've got another 10 days before I leave for Maryland.  It was my first time eating there, though they had tried it when I was off at quilt camp.  And while it was a tad pricey, the steaks there are yummy!  I had the baseball sirloin because Alex highly recommended it, and it turned out to be a very good choice.


 
The house feels a little empty without Tilly here tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment