Saturday, April 23, 2016

Colleen and and I were relieved to find Carol looking well and in good spirits when we visited this morning; obviously the meds are managing her pain.  We did collect some clothes and toiletries from her apartment which should make her more comfortable, and also her tape recorder/books for her listening pleasure. Of course she needs the volume turned up pretty loud so she can hear (and worried that would disturb her roommate) so we stopped at Best Buy and picked up some headphones for her. 


While in the store I also picked up a new camera.  Since several things have broken on mine it was time; I'd sure hate for it to crash completely while I'm on vacation. Of course they've changed some of the buttons on it so there will be a learning curve.


And since the battery is slightly different <sigh> 
I will not be able to use my current ones as backup.



Despite 'sleeping in' this morning I was really dragging this afternoon. Eventually stretched out on my bed - and actually took a nap. Hope I have no trouble falling sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment