Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Yes I was sleeping soundly (and in the middle of a dream) when my alarm went of at 4:15 this morning, but the good news is that Alex and I left for the airport on time, and currently he should be above the clouds winging his way to Memphis.


I'm not surprised that I'm unfamiliar with most of the music on the schedule, though I most certainly wouldn't mind hearing Paul Simon or Neil Young! Of course Alex and Aja were familiar with a large number of the performers, so obviously <g> the festival is geared toward a younger crowd.



Once I got back (did have to wait in the Cell Lot until it was light enough for me to drive home) it was a nice morning for an early soak.  I did try calling Mom this morning, but she must have already left to start her day. Since it's Primary Day there (and also in a number of other states) maybe she was at the polls voting.  



It's going to be another cool day today (certainly no complaints there) but without yesterday's wind.  So I'm planning to spend time in the yard with the hope of getting everything cleaned up around here.


Last night I charged up the battery so I could I set up my new camera this morning, and would you believe (actually it comes as NO surprise to me!) that when I hit the Macro button NOTHING happens.  And (gee... here's another surprise?) there is nothing in the instruction book's index for Macro.  One of the main reasons I shelled out $150 for the new camera was because the macro button died on my previous camera.  


Of course there are all sorts of bells and whistles embedded in the menus (and which I'm not likely to use) - but it does boggle the mind that there is actually a separate macro button but it does not seem to work.



See, Colleen?  I wasn't kidding at the store when I predicted issues (and more technology aggravation) with the new camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment