Monday, April 25, 2016

WHY have I been awake since 4:00 this morning?  Today I could have slept in... it's tomorrow that I need to get up that early to take Alex to the airport.



I expected the irrigation folks to come by this morning and snake a camera into the pipe beneath the street, but if that happened I'm sure unaware of it.



We had a lot of serious wind all day, which knocked down a lot of leaves (and some branches) and made a real mess of the porches and driveway.  It also kept it rather cool today.  In fact tonight I wore a long-sleeved shirt (!) when I went out to dinner with Alex and Aja.  We ate at Carrabba's (I let Alex choose where to eat, but I was very happy with his selection.)  I ordred something new from the Amore Monday menu, the salmon cetriolini, and it was delicious.



Amy came by this afternoon with some OT materials for me.  In addition to the gel ball I asked to borrow, she had a therapy penguin for me to squeeze!  Once I get my new camera set up and the battery charged I can share a picture of it.



I got a lot of sewing done today while watching more Grey's Anatomy.  And I also have clean glasses and mugs after doing the periodic Lime Away treatment.  Our hard water sure leaves a lot of scale on everything, but at least there's an easy cure for it.


What I didn't do today <sigh> was check my e-mail after an initial glance (very) early in the morning until after we returned from dinner, so sadly I missed out on seeing Zahn at Linda's today.




No comments:

Post a Comment