Monday, April 11, 2016

It flat-out POURED here yesterday, which made for very low visibility driving to the gym for 'boot camp'.  But I made it, and stayed for about half an hour.  Even though it was an "easy" day it did wear me out. 

This morning Colleen and Anna stopped by.


Anna played with my Crazy Frog game 
(definitely guaranteed to drive just about anyone crazy!)


Looks like Tilly is trying to help, pointing out the card Anna needs?


SUCCESS!



I was planning to pop over to Carol's this afternoon with a replacement Wandering Jew plant for her, but Alex called a few minutes ago.  They were just finishing packing up at Country Thunder, and they also got slammed with the rain yesterday so it was a real mess in the mud!  Since the guys sure look surprisingly clean in this Wrap pic I'm guessing they showered first.


He's going to catch a ride into Tempe with one of the guys, but then needs me to pick him up there.  Mom to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment