Thursday, April 21, 2016

Enjoyed my morning visit with the ladies (Wanda, Anne, Penny, Barb, Gina) at Starbucks this morning, and of course they all admired my 2 Show & Tell goodies.  Jeannie, who organizes these monthly get-togethers, did not make it because Rich is having a bad pain day.  



When I got back home Tom was doing more mowing, so I did some trimming; the yard is looking great.  Also cleaned out hummer feeders, and now I"m waiting for new nectar to cool so I can fill and rehang them.



The jacaranda trees are blooming around the valley, and are as pretty as ever.  IF I was going to plant a(nother) tree in the yard, jacaranda would probably be at the top of my list.  


The saguaro have also started to bloom.  
Spring is such a beautiful time in the desert.


No comments:

Post a Comment