Wednesday, April 20, 2016

After quilting this morning (everyone liked my birthday gifts for Mom and Andy) I popped down to 35th Ave. I hoped they would (FINALLY!) have some of the Michael Miller black so I could load up using my 40% off coupon (nope), but "somehow" I did manage to find some other fabric 'willing to relocate' here. 



Next I picked up my book at the library (and paid my fine) and then stopped at the hardware store to have more gate keys made. When I got home Alex was here, and he promptly relieved me of one of the gate keys. He easily hooked up the new DVD player for me, and then "fixed" the "broken" Roku player (all it needed was a poke in the reset hole on the back) so I have been able to resume watching Grey's Anatomy.  



I had planned to make that yummy pesto chicken for dinner tonight, but after endless searching back through my Facebook posts for the past several months I could not locate the recipe. And a Google search wasn't a whole lot of help either, though I found one recipe close enough that I can wing it tomorrow.  In the meantime Tom went and picked up a pizza so we wouldn't starve.



Wanda found out today that the Sedona Quilt took second place in Paducah! It's impressive just to get a quilt accepted into that show - but it IS an impressive quilt!!


No comments:

Post a Comment