Wednesday, November 27, 2013

This morning I saw the hand orthopedist.  The x-rays show considerable arthritis in my thumb joint... NO surprise there!  He did say that the NSAID med I started Monday (for my back) could also help my thumb.  In the meantime, he gave me a cortisone injection; since cortisone worked great on my shoulder I have high hopes.

 I also got a thumb brace.  While it definitely supports the thumb, it does make it difficult to write or do much with that hand.
When I got home I wrapped some gifts. 
Since tonight is the 1st night of Chanukah I figured it was time to do that!

And once I read the paper and enter (yet more) medical expenses on the spreadsheet, I'll get going on my list of stuff to do today to get ready for tomorrow.  I woke up before 5:00, so I could fade early today. Or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment