Friday, November 22, 2013

It was cloudy and threatening all day yesterday, but the actual rain didn't start until sometime after I opened the gates at 35th Ave. at 5:30.  (At least it waited that long.) The rain is going to hang around for the next several days, so no worries <g> about everything getting a good drink.

We don't get rain that often, but when we do, you can be pretty sure <sigh> that it coincides with irrigation....

Wall-E was on TV last night.
Not surprisingly, since I'd been up since 3:30 I couldn't stay awake for the entire movie.  I forget how it ends, but since it's a Disney production I'm 'pretty sure' it has a happy ending.
(No, not THAT kind of happy ending....lol)

And in the 'pretty sure' department:
(Kind of like Bana and cats?)

And speaking of Bana, here's a 'secret message' from me:
Hello, I'm doing fine.*
(Hints for decoding this are at the end of this post.)

I slept in this morning (a good thing to do on a rainy day!) and I'm just getting ready to do some sewing.  I have PT at 1:00, but then nothing else scheduled.  All weekend!    

This damp weather is not good for my achy bones.  At least Aridzona is dry most of the time.  I'd love to be soaking in the hot tub, but it needs to be drained, cleaned, and refilled for the season.  I had hoped Tom or Alex would do that for me. (And I did drop a hint or two.)

That hasn't seemed to work...  

Maybe I need to take more aggressive action?

Okay.  Enough fooling around on the computer.  I'm done with my 'coffee' so I guess it's time to get to work and start sewing.

But first, let me share a Morning Smile with you.


* Promised 'hint'  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment