Monday, November 4, 2013

"Big Day" at the gym today: I graduated to the free weights!  Of course we're concerned about correct usage, so we're starting off with 'baby' weights.  But as they say

Physical Therapy is chugging along - I'm working hard to undo habits that have my body using the wrong muscles.  And still searching for other muscles I'm supposed to have <g> but which seem to be in deep hiding!

Cindy had to cancel Quilt Camp for today because her daughter Emily is sick.  So after PT I did some raking (it's never ending!) and filled up one of the big cans that was just emptied earlier this morning.  

Also made lots of phone calls: to the bank (to dispute a service charge), to Banner Hospital (to schedule my next ECHO test), to the orthopedist (who left a message that my upcoming appointment needed to be rescheduled), etc.

Think I'm starting to run out of steam, but I did do a lot of physical work today!

No comments:

Post a Comment