Saturday, September 13, 2014

While drinking my 'coffee' and perusing FB this morning I saw that neighbor Lisa was having a yard sale today, with "amazing crap", so of course I popped over to see what she had.  There wasn't anything I wanted - but then I did find some things that 'needed' to come home with me at her neighbor's sale.  Ila gave me a great price on them, and pictures will be forthcoming once I snap some photos of them in their new locations.


Then, before it got too hot this morning <hah> I mowed the front yards, Westcott, and 37th Ave. (while guzzling lots of water.)  So at least from the street the property looks taken care of.  The backyard is a different story.  


Maybe I can get that mowed tomorrow, before the next set of storms arrive.  Monday I'm subbing, and Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment and a dentist appointment - and rain is predicted again mid- to late- week.  No surprise there, since we have irrigation scheduled on Thursday.



Later I'm off to a dinner theater (with Jeannie, Patti, and Wanda)
to see Angry Housewives.


Click here for a synopsis of the show, and the menu (looks yummy!)



No comments:

Post a Comment