Monday, September 8, 2014

I sat on hold this morning for exactly 60 minutes (listening to the same 30-second segment of music) while trying to take care of something for Alex.  (At least every 30 seconds I was updated on my place in the queue, rather than having to listen to crap like "your call is very important to us"...!)



At least while I was waiting during that hour I took care of other stuff at the computer (and also washed last night's dinner dishes) until I floated to the number 1 position. When I finally got to speak to a live person, I was able to get 2 of Alex's 3 questions answered.



Unfortunately the woman at the other end wasn't able to access the info necessary to answer the third question, but said another phone number or website would.  I tried both, and (are you surprised?) that neither one had the answer I needed, and (of course!) neither one gave me an option to speak to a real person.  Where have all the people gone???



But look what else I got done today.  (It really is nice and square.)  Unfortunately I don't think I have enough of the striped fabric left to make 4 borders, so I'm going to have to (yikes!) make a trip to the fabric store and find something to go with this baby quilt.



We have A/C off and the doors open today, so it's nice and humid in the house.  I need to take a shower before we head out to dinner later, but am going to wait until the last possible moment so I don't revert to my current aromatic state.






No comments:

Post a Comment