Saturday, September 27, 2014

Smile for today:


And while we're on the subject of chocolate <g> I just finished uploading my California pix to the computer and can add this shot of chocolate from the Ghiradelli store.


Guess yesterday, sitting around the airport for hours and then sitting on the plane, was considerably more relaxing than running around the hills of San Francisco.  Instead of crashing around 10:00 I was up until after midnight.  So I actually unpacked and then got some laundry done.  I had planned to do some mowing this morning, but apparently it rained last night so I'm off the hook there.


I have lots of phone calls to make, bills to pay, and errands to run.  Most aren't crucial, but since there's not much to eat I really will have to at least make it to the grocery store today.


I'd really rather play with my photos, but I'm going to be responsible (for a change?) and put that off until I get at least some of my Should Do list taken care of.  

Until then, here's a teaser taken at Morro Bay of a mermaid and friend.  I wore a beachy dress (fish and shells) but it was a little cool by the water.




No comments:

Post a Comment