Monday, March 17, 2014

The gym was mobbed this morning - maybe with summer rapidly approaching here (Mom got yet more snow yesterday!)  folks are getting into a bathing suit mindset?  

My workout (today was free weights) went well, but I may be sore tomorrow (even working with wienie weights.)

Then I headed over to Patti's and watched Blue Jasmine with her;
I see why Cate Blanchett won Best Actress.  

We both needed some garden stuff, so afterward we made a quick trip to Walmart's garden center where I was able to find a nice hanging basket for my spider plant.  It really was incredibly root-bound (pretty much like this picture) so now that the roots have plenty of room to spread out I expect it to really take off.

Then I ran out of excuses and I tackled the garage.  

Threw out some stuff, piled some up to take over to Patti's for the yard sale on Friday, and organized the rest... at least on one side.  And I'm done with that for the day.

Because

Although tomorrow I'm heading downtown to the Phoenix Rescue Mission to take a tour and see where some of our Busy Bee quilts end up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment