Saturday, March 1, 2014

I made great progress on the UGLY quilt this morning; I've actually got it about half quilted!  Further progress depends upon when Neil & Terry arrive.  She said the weather up at the Canyon was pretty socked in this morning so I'm guessing road conditions may slow them down some. 

But the spaghetti sauce is happily simmering in the crock pot, so I'm ready for their arrival whenever it occurs.  This guy looks ready, too!

I took advantage of a lull in the rain to pick up some books at the library, and then stopped in at Jeannie's.  I can't find the attachment for my machine that will help me quilt in parallel lines (I know I've used it before, but it's not where it's supposed to be...!)  She didn't have one that would fit my machine, but she did have a marker I can use.  It started to rain just as I was pulling up at her place, and then poured the whole time I was there.  I'm glad I was able to squeeze just enough of my car under the carport so I didn't get drenched when I left.


But now break time is over, and it's back to work!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment