Saturday, March 1, 2014

I woke up at 3:30 this morning.  Although I read in bed for a while (hoping I'd get sleepy) it never happened.  So it looks like I'm up for the day... sigh.  It's raining, and coming down harder as 'the morning' goes on.  At least we're not scheduled for irrigation for almost another week, so the timing with regard to that is good.  The actual time of irrigation, however, isn't: we get to do the gates on 35th Ave. at 12:48 a.m., then let our water go at 3:05 a.m.

I see that Kathy (in Yuma) reports an earthquake there this morning, though she did mention that the hubby (and dog) slept right through it.  Will be interesting to see if there's any mention of that in the news. 

I found the perfect yarn at Michael's yesterday for my final (I hope!) embellishment on the UGLY quilt.  So once I quit playing on the computer I'll see about finishing that up.  (I know, I know.... I keep saying that!)

  Then at some reasonable time (don't want to be rattling around in the kitchen and wake up Tom) I'll start the spaghetti sauce in the crockpot.



  




No comments:

Post a Comment