Monday, March 24, 2014

It was quite the workout at the gym this morning, my first time on the spinner bike.  I made it through 17 minutes (almost the 20 Jim had scheduled) using two 5-pound weights for arm exercises.  Let's just say the sweat was dripping down my face.  

But the worst part was that the seat wasn't adjustable enough. Between the smoothness of the seat and my pants, the forward motion of pedaling made me keep sliding off the front.  We needed to be able to tilt it up, sort of like this one...

On the plus side, Jim did appreciate the bib for his new granddaughter.

As long as I was all sweaty, once I got home I did some yardwork (raked, planted, trimmed, swept the porch/driveway, etc.) and now I'm off to shower. 


 I have to decide what fabric to use for Sandy's birthday gift so I can actually get started on it.... her birthday is Saturday, which means I've gotta get it in the mail soon!

So that's the plan for the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment