Tuesday, December 31, 2013

At PT Noelle tested me, and there has been improvement in several areas.  Maybe not as much as we'd like to see, but at least I'm going in the right direction.  On the way home I (finally) stopped in at Kohl's to spend my $20 Kohl Cash (good only Dec 26-Jan 4.)  I found a black shirt, priced at $20, that should work perfectly for Alex's Ugly Sweater project.  When I checked out it turned out to be on sale and was only $11.99, so I went back to find something else to spend the remaining $8.01 before the coupon expires Saturday: a penguin candle holder and candle ($3.99 each)  for the hot tub, which left 3 cents.  

When I got home I felt pretty tired - maybe from my early morning shuttles to the airport? and crawled into bed for a nap. I was almost asleep when COX called, and then 15 minutes later COX arrived.  I got to listen to everything the technician was doing, and at that point knew I wasn't going to catch my 40 winks; besides, I needed to test drive my iPad anyway, right?  The computer seems to be very happy now, so we are too (until we get the bill in the mail...)

Just to prove I wasn't getting in a nap, Patti texted to let me know I didn't need to bring bread tonight, Carolyn called to say she needed a color of embroidery thread she'd loaned me and asked if she could swing by (yes), and Jeannie dropped in on her way home from getting her nails done. 


Off to the movies now with Patti and Gary to see The Book Thief - and then dinner at their house.  Since I didn't get in a nap I hope I can at least make it until 10:00 when the ball falls in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment